Doubt is #9 on Amazon Best Seller
The book launch is in full swing and day 2 puts us in the Top Ten of the Amazon Best Seller list in the Metaphysical and Visionary Category.
We are also featured on Ereader News Today and on Digital Book Today New Releases section.
If you missed the Nov 9th Book Launch at the Rain Dance Book Festival, watch the UStream recorded video of the live event.
To make it even more fun, enter the rafflecopter and get a chance to win a paperback copy of Doubt and other fun prizes.
Thank you Doubt Book Launch Team!
Thanks to everyone who was part of the Doubt Book Launch Team or making the Book Launch event at the Rain Dance Book Festival a complete success!
Thanks especially to:
- Josefina Rosado (developmental editor / marketing manager) Explora Communications
Thanks also to:
- Digital Journal freelance journalist/Videographer and Sababa Emporium, Joseph Khalil for covering the event
- press photographer, Gabriel Lascu
- Fred Qin for video production support
- Book launch team fan girls and guys
- Family & Friends
- new fans who bought a copy of Doubt
- potential fans who came by to chat
- Black Bond Books – Richmond Lansdowne Centre
- Vivalogue – Lynn Duncan and everyone on her team
- Editors: Candace Sinclair and B. Miller
- Critique Partner: Kathleen McMahon
- Finally to the Truth Seekers beta readers. You guys ROCK!!!
If you missed the event and want to buy a copy of Doubt, click here.