Scroll down and click the buy buttons to get your free ebook.If you have a twisted interest in "End of Times / Armageddon" books or love shows like "Fringe" and "Supernatural", this is for you. “Doubt” is a fast paced story where Harry Doubt online gamer and creator of the Truth Seekers game takes his game offline to search for who or what is behind the disappearances of his mother and his friends’ loved ones. When they get closer to the truth, they uncover supernatural forces living among them.
“Doubt” is a fast paced story where Harry Doubt online gamer and creator of the Truth Seekers game takes his game offline to search for who or what is behind the disappearances of his mother and his friends’ loved ones, uncovering supernatural forces living among them.
*** supernatural apocalyptic thriller ****
Cristal Hernandez started playing the online game "Truth Seekers" when she was fifteen. In her real life outside the game, she didn’t fit in with anything or anybody. Classmates called her “the loner” or “weirdo,” taunting her in the playground because she was always nose deep in a book. Her father went missing on her tenth birthday which haunted her every day since his disappearance.
Things are never really what they appear to be. Strange things start to happen to her and her friends. She witnesses unexplainable events and is accused of causing them even from people closest to her.
Evil is lurking everywhere and disguised as many things. But that's not all she has to fear.
Never trust anyone, her father always told her. Especially your closest allies.
Doubt is Book 1 of the Among Us Trilogy. Among Us is a book series which delves into the world of the supernatural and how it intersects with the everyday lives of seemingly ordinary young people as catastrophic events on earth lead to the end of times. Among Us weaves the theme of a young man and woman, who while not fully understanding their 'abilities', are drawn together in their desire to find out the truth about the world they live in which is similar to themes used in J.J. Abrams' TV shows Fringe and Lost.
--> What readers had to say...
- As a big fan of the show Fringe, this book appealed to me tremendously. The writing was well done, and the way the "supernatural" forces were introduced was great. - Melissa Greenberg, Amazon review
- A good, clean read for any age. It was an excellent story that I'm sure both adult and teen urban fantasy fans will enjoy. - Inkspand Review
- You don't have to be a gamer or know one to identify with the characters. They're very well developed and definitely feel like people. I would definitely recommend it to a friend and I'm really looking forward to the second book. - Inkspand Review
- ...the novel is written in such a languid style, it moves on effortlessly and absorbs the reader into the story completely. Although the story itself revolves around the online gaming industry, one does not have to have an in depth knowledge as it is ably explained and discussed within the plot line. - Steven J. Smith, Inkspand Review
- OMGosh! I just finished reading "Doubt" INCREDIBLE! I couldn't put it down. - GoodReads member review
----> Depth and Substance mashed up with Fringe Science. Will entertain young and old alike.
This book is intended for mature young adults and new adults. Ages 16 to 45 and up.
If you're not convinced, watch the video book launch event below.*